Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TV Snob

Well our "big" day was postponed until Thursday. I'm not particularly looking forward to it but if it's going to happen I wish it'd hurry up and get here! I'll update on the big event when it happens. *SIGH*

I re-vamped my blog tonight. I must say it's a d o r a b l e! AND it's only 12:41am. ha! I had to do something, Beau went to sleep around 8 tonight and that left me with a lot of time and nothing to do on my hands. Watched TV but that only lasts so long before I get extremely bored with it. There's no quality shows on.

(LIGHT BULB!!)

Next blog: a list of my favorite shows. WooflippinHoo!

So sad that I have a list of favorite TV show's yet I just stated that there's basically nothing worth watching on. What I was saying is, nothing that I like is on tonight. I'm a TV snob.

Onward!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic