Monday, January 24, 2011

Great Aunt

Today is going to be a good day. My niece, Holley, is going to have her baby today. {a boy} This will make me a first-time great aunt. I have to say I'm excited about it. The only sad thing is I'm not there to be with her. To bulldoze my way around and be bossy. Everyone that knows me knows that I love babies. Love em', love em', love em'!

{Bah, older kids annoy the crap out of me. I've hid several on Facebook. Thankfully mine are less annoying because I love em'. :) I sound like Sally Jo. haha}

Another awesome weekend has came and gone. Friday and Saturday was spent at the beach. Pure laziness in the sun. You see a lot of cool and well, bizarre things at the beach. Beau can't lay on his sandy beach blanket in peace for me poking him to look at something or someone. I try to be as discreet as possible but he always ruins it by saying in a loud voice, "Where? What? Who?" and I just sink back down into my sandy spot to avoid the 'who' that is now looking at us. I use to gripe at him under
my breath but thatonly made it worse. I'd get loud responses that made the previous indecent even worse. Men! Well, my man anyway.

This weekends loot includes two bottles of delicious smelling perfume. {add that to the list of my addictions} One being Queen Latifah's 'Queen of Hearts'. It smells so yummy good. I would spray it on me every time I was in the PX and passed by it but never bought it. Beau got tired of watching this ritual and bought me my own bottle. *sigh* Spoiled housewife perk. The second heaven in a bottle is, Kate Spade's 'Twirl'. I sprayed some on and a mmmm came from my lips. My adorable husband said that I might as well get that one too. Who am I to tell him no? ;)


I seen a cute and funny bumper sticker this weekend. It said, "Every time I find Mr Right, my husband scares him off." How funny is that?? hahaha

Well, I guess its time for me to shush and do something like sleep. Bah.
Blog at you later. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic