Woowee it's been a good day. Slept in to the sound of rain and a cool breeze blowing in our bedroom window. After waking up and lounging around for an hour or so I mopped. That was my housecleaning for the day. At least I did something productive. :)
Then my love made me watch this movie with him, Knowing. Starring Nicolas Cage. I didn't want to watch it but he has the power to persuade me into just about anything. Ugh. I sat there willing myself not to like it but found myself getting really interested. I have to admit I watch a big part of it through squinted eyes. Not really up for surprises in movies. Always prepared with squinted eyes. Filters out the bad. {so I tell myself, its comforting.} It really was a good movie.
After that it was time to fill my tummy with some deliciousness. Off we go to find food. We ended up at one of Beau's favorite fast food dives, Long John Silvers. Yuck! I only eat the chicken planks and hushpuppies. And not much of that! *Shivers*
Then....we walked around a shopping center at Mililani. Found some goodies. Beau carried my purse around because it's really heavy and well, I didn't want to. {that's true love.} We headed back to post with our music turned up and danced ourselves silly. Walked around the PX and then went to the food court for some Baskin Robbins ice cream. Yum yum! Picked up our lovely daughter and headed home.
It's been a good day and it's not even over. Date night later on. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. I'm happy. I'm loved. And that's all this woman needs.


