I haven't blogged in a couple of days. Shame on me.
Valentines Day: Was awesome! Beau took me to Bubba Gump's to eat. It was funny too, I had wrote on my Facebook that morning for a status, "I may not be a smart man but I know what love is. Happy Valentines Day." He of course didn't know I had wrote it, so when he said he was taking me to Bubba Gump's I laughed! How fitting.
After we ate we went shopping at the mall. {the fancy smancy one in Waikiki} We always have fun together no matter what we're doing or not doing.
It was a great date. {I won't bore you or embarrass myself with the romantic lovey-dovey stuff}
Only 4 more weeks until my son leaves for basic training. I try not to think about it. Only 2 more weeks until he turns 19. Bah. I can't believe this will be the last year I'll have a teenager. Where did the years go? Sally Jo will be 21 this year. I just ignore these facts most days. To me they're still little kids. I suppose they always will be.
I'm ready for our vacation. We're going to Vegas baby! I've never been and I'm really excited. The only bad part is I know it will upset our families when they find out we're not coming to see them. Hopefully they'll be understanding.
Almost lunchtime. Going to go cook for my hubbalicious.
Peace. Love. &. Sunshine.