Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

The gift I received from my son today:
One phone call. It lasted 25 minutes.
Was one of the better gifts this mom has ever got.
I was blessed with this gift 19 years ago, Brody.
He's been the son that I would have wanted if I could
have picked him out all by myself.
I'm thankful and I'm loved as much as I love.

Pictured below are the gifts from my daughter.
I was blessed with this gift 20 years ago, Sally Jo.
The gift that keeps on giving...
love
kisses
hugs
letters & notes that make me cry
friendship
loyalty
and much more.
I thank God every day for the bundle of joy
He seen fit to give me all those years ago.



My wonderful husband brought me flowers,
of course my favorite kind. Daisies.
He helps make me a better mom to our kids than
I would be on my own.

I've had a great Mother's day in spite of my son not being here. I love my knuckleheads and I love how they love me back. I'm blessed and I know it. I'm so thankful that God chose ME to be their mother.

Peace. Love. &. Thankful.