I have shoes that came from an ABC store {a chain of stores here in Hawaii, cheap touristy type}, I have shoes that cost more than one {or possibly two, depending on how much a family eats} weeks worth of grocery's. I've shoes that I won't discuss how much I paid for them. I love shoes.
My point is it isn't about how much a pair of shoes cost or even the comfortability of a pair. Largely it depends on the cuteness. I have shoes I can only wear a few minutes before my feet start throbbing. It doesn't matter though, they're cute. I've worn shoes so much that they come up missing. I'm positive its one or more of my family members making sure I can't wear them again. {I always find them in the end}
I bought a pair of what I still call "tennis shoes" the other day. I even tried them on AT THE STORE. I have had them a couple of days and thought I'd try them out at the track tonight. {I've got shoes I've bought several years ago that haven't even been worn yet. Yes, I'm that weird.}
Anyway, the newest addition to my collection I must say are by far the best, most perfect pair of shoes to date. I LOVE them. Really.
Reebok Zig Pulse. They come in many colors, color combinations and they're simply heaven on your feet. {I came home and Googled them to see what all colors they have because it is my intention to own more than the one pair.} I own the red & white pair because I just liked them. Blue & lime green are locked in on my sights. They're probably not the cutest pair of shoes you'll ever see. But let me tell you if you walk every day like me, you'll appreciate these shoes.
