Monday, October 3, 2011

MY Laptop

I made a background for my, well Beau's laptop. It was his and I kinda, sorta took it over. I mean really, he didn't use it much. He used it to talk to me while he was deployed. Not much use for it now. God only knows what this laptop would say if it could talk...

I made this cute gray & white background with BLUE and pink writing. {it says Beau & Jody}
A D O R A B L E! {if I say so myself} I was admiring it and looked over at my grizzly bear of a husband and retardly asked him, "Don't you think this is cute?"
He says in a 'I'm watching TV and you're annoying me' voice, "What? That background?"
I say in my most angelical voice, "Yeah, I made it for your laptop." Thinking I'd done HIM a favor. Grizzly says to me, "You mean YOUR laptop??" Quizzical me, "What do you mean?"
Asshole, "Obviously you've taken it over with all that girly shit. You might as well keep it."
Semi-stunned me, "That's fine with me! Consider it MINE."

And THAT girls and boys is how I came to have my very own laptop.

Peace. Love. & Girly Fluff.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic