Let me start out by saying I'M FREEZING my buns off. I just looked at the thermostat, it was set on 70. I feel like I live in an igloo. Burrrrr.
So, newest news....I'm babysitting a 3 month old baby boy. He is precious. He gets a little fussy for about 30 minutes but then back to perfect baby. I'm not sure if its because he's adjusting to somewhere new or what, but I think we're going to work it out. ;)
I watched the movie Hachi last night for the first time. Needless to say, I bawled my eyes out. I love movies like that. That make me think, laugh and/or cry. Its good for the soul. I now want a dog again. I miss my Kiki. I think its time. I think I've worn Beau down, he didn't say NO but grunted out a ''maybe.'' Actually more like a growl. lol
I love my little life.
Peace. Love. &. Puppies.