Friday, September 21, 2012

Catching Up

So yeah I know I suck at this blogging thing. Its been a minute huh?

But me not sleeping has remained the same. I've just replaced reading and watching my DVR'ed shows with Pinterest. Total addict.

Well, let's catch up....
The son will be home from his deployment in less than 2 months. Can I just scream YAY!!!? Ah, I can't wait to see his face. Sure it's tough to know my baby will never live with me again. {well...} I'm just so proud of him I can't put it in words.

The daughter is done with 'regular' college and is now going to the Paul Mitchell school in Honolulu. And here is where I scream, FREE HAIRCUTS and COLOR!! Lucky me. She's really good, she's a natural.
The only thing I can't get use to is her crazy taste in her own hair styles and colors. Ugh. I miss the days I had control of those things. Long gone.

The husband is sick at the moment. Thanks Army for shoving the flu mist up his nose and giving him the flu. Thank you. Other than that he's starting to get busy getting ready for yet another deployment. I can just shake my head at my life. But I accept it with a lot of prayer. I can do this.

Me, I'm just being my awesome self. Keeping busy and maintaining my laziness as best I can. Something to be said about cuddling on the couch with my two fur babies. Learning a lil something something about photography. I enjoy it greatly. Just need more willing peeps to let me practice on. Sally Jo is a grouch when I want her to play right. Forget the grizzly, he never plays well with others even his adoring wife.

I'm getting jiggy wit it listening to iheart radio. Rock Your Body. Who couldn't wiggle a little to that? Right.

Well, tootles for now.

Peace. Love. &. Gettin' Jiggy Wit It.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic