One of my favorite things about the grizzly is that he knows when I'm having a bad day or when I'm just not feeling well without me telling him. Now, some of those times it's because of him that I'm having said bad days and then, well of course he knows all about my bad day. But I'm talking about the days I'm just not me, you know those days you just want to stay in bed or on the couch without anything in particular going on. Maybe that's just me, I am an odd duck I realize.
Last week I was having one of my odd duck days. I was doing my best to be normal and be my happy self. I guess the grizzly saw right through it. He came home for lunch and snuggled with me on the couch. That alone made me feel better. There's nothing like being held by your very own personal hero. It can right so many wrongs. Lunchtime soon was over and the grizzly went on his merry little way. {Okay, he Hulk stomps most of the time and I've never seen him go anywhere merry much less in a little way...}
He comes home from work with one of my favorite things in the world. Fresh flowers. Most of the time he brings me daisies, they are by far my favorite flower. This particular day he brought me roses. It was sweet. It was romantic. And it was perfect.
I love that man, that grizzly I call my husband.
