Oh you're so smart, yes it's me.
It's been a long time since I've sat down and wrote on my blog.
A lot has happen. A deployment, for one. Thankfully he's home now. Woowee! I missed that man. He's been home roughly 40 days. He took block leave, 30 days. I'm not going to lie to you, I was glad to see him go back to work. I spent all those months alone and then this man is up my cutie-patootie 24/7??
Adjustments were made. But still...
Life is back to normal. He and I make a good team. He's my rock, I'm his roll. He goes to work, I sleep in. He makes me laugh, I make him dinner. Life is good at the Prine house.
I promise to blog more often. I miss it actually. {now that I remembered how much I loved it}
Peace. Love. &. Alohaaaaaaa.