Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend rule?

It's been a couple of days since I've blogged. I guess the rule of blogging for housewives is; no blogging on the weekends when hubby is home and needing/wanting your attention.

Let's see what all has happen since I blogged last. Oh! The gym!! I loved it. Imagine that. I really REALLY enjoyed it. So much so that I went back the next day and will be going every day from here on out. Can I get a "woot woot"?? Proud me moment for sure.

Between Beau and I we won $2000 on a penny slot machine at the Apache Casino. Yeehaw. I didn't have to drag Beau kicking and screaming out of there sat. night. I really had fun. But then again no matter what thing I do with my best friend/husband, I always have fun. {he made me cry once over the weekend, men!}

Sally Jo started dating a new man. He's 28...what???? {Seeing how I'm seven years older than Beau, who am I to knit-pick over the age issue?} We haven't met him yet. We have a new rule, they have to date 3 or 4 weeks before meeting the guy she's dating. We don't want to get attached only to say goodbye in a day or so, possibly a couple of weeks. Ugh! Wouldn't want to be 19 again! {that's somewhat of a lie}

As of right now, I'm making Brody sleep in the living room so I can hear if he's breathing or not. Change in the weather made him have an asthma attack. It's so sad to see him like this. He can't find his inhaler. {surprised? no.} Could very well be making a trip to the ER before morning.

It was a wonderful weekend. I love spending time with my husband. He still gives me butterflies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic