Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day! I'm one blessed mother. I have a wonderful daughter and son. I really don't feel like a mom on most days. I never felt the switch from teenager to mom. {oddly enough I still feel like a teenager, though the grey hairs tell me differently} Sally Jo is one of my best friends and Brody is this adult in a 18 year old body. They may not be perfect but they're perfect for me.

I woke up to beautiful flowers and gifts. I was told I'd have dinner cooked for me too. Though I really know it'll be me cooking as I explain how to make said dinner. I don't mind. It's the thought that counts. I don't know what Sally Jo's husband is going to survive on whenever she does eventually marrys. She attempts to cook. It drives me nuts, I want to do it for her. {control issues?}

I know I haven't blogged in a long time. I'd like to say it's because I've been super busy with an exciting life but...no. I plan on blogging every day starting TODAY. Perhaps more than once, huh? Yeah.

So until the next time.
Ciao!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic