I was sitting at my computer browsing new blog layouts and Beau comes up beside me. Beau never does anything quietly. I've grown use to this fact. He talks loud, he walks loud, he breathes loud and eats loud. But sometimes....{can you feel my pain, can you??}...it's overwhelming. He is opening a Rice Crispy treat, not just a pull on both sides and ta-da. No. It's fumbling around with it while looking at what I'M doing. Taking a lifetime to open the damn thing. I can only take very little rattle of plastic and even less of it when it's at ear level.
I snap. I snatched that treat out of the surprised Beau's hands. He snatches it right back after a second of shock.. I say some not so pleasant things and he just smiles as he slowly takes a bite out of the treat. {I hate them with a passion now, I'll never look at another one the same. Ever.} Rattling noise is now gone only to be replaced by his insane smacking. O M G.
I love this man more than humanly possible. But at this moment wanted to field tackle him and shove that treat...well, I just wanted to do some harm.
I was so happy to see that last bite go in his mouth. He and his smug look heads towards the living room. Ahhh. To my shock and horror he drags out another treat! I'm staring hard at the side of his head. He must have felt it, he slowly turns towards me. I bellowed out a threat and all I get is a bigger smug smile. Is it wrong to want someone you love dearly to choke on something? I can hear the smacking all the way in here AND over his loud surround sound.
I've said it before and I'll say it again....
I'm living proof that you get punished for your sins here on earth. I KNOW that I KNOW that I KNOW I've done something wrong, you just don't get this kind of punishment for nothing.
Rant is officially over.