Thursday, August 5, 2010

At Peace.

I've battled with some things, in my mind, for a while now. I can honestly say I put them to rest tonight. I feel completely at peace with my decision. It was hard to come to a point where I felt comfortable putting something that hurt me so much behind me. To be honest, I was hurting myself more by clinging onto that hurt. Or I should say the reason for that hurt. I kept telling myself "it is what it is", which still remains true. But it's not going to be a part of my life anymore. Why keep something in your life that causes you pain or hurt? You don't. You just don't.

I feel good. It's sad in a way that I do feel so good about saying goodbye to something that is suppose to be normal and a part of my life. I'm just tired of burying this and pretending that it doesn't hurt. Letting go is hard but in the end, it was the only option.

I'm staying up til 2am to watch a movie with my kids. That's love. A movie that I don't even really like. I need coffee but having diet DP instead.

Well I see a lot of prayer in my future to help me through some things. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I have faith I will get through anything with God in my corner.

Ciao for now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic