Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back from Bitch Lagoon.

This whole moving process can bring out the worst in me. I have seen the monster side of myself. Not pretty.

My husband and I was hanging pictures, I literally snapped his head off over the picture not being straight. Of course I apologized, I'm sure he was wondering where the hell did this creature come from. Bitch Lagoon. It's funny NOW.

Whew, glad it's all done. (for now, I have more things to buy and put up)

So, today I fell. To make it worse, out of a chair. In my defense, it was a computer chair on "wheels". I was trying to lean forward to help my son do something and ta-da, flopped right out into the floor. I instantly looked up to see who all was watching. Much to my horror both kids seen it. The looks on their faces made my freakin' sprained wrist hurt less. They didn't know to laugh, run or help. So they stood frozen in time. I started laughing and theirs followed. Beau was standing at the end of the hallway and didn't even notice, thank you God. Don't think I'm not milking my "sprained" wrist for all it's worth!

I've decided that all Wal Mart's are not created equal. I have yet to walk into a WM in Hawaii that felt like every other WM in the world. Their shelves are not stocked and they don't seem to even care. I've went to buy things and walked out without anything I went in for. I miss a really good Wal Mart. Sigh.

I love having my house in order, semi in order anyway. I still have some finishing touches but overall it's done. It's hard to make things look simple.

It's Pogo time for this chick.
Ciao for now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic