I am here to tell you that it is indeed a beautiful Friday morning. Over my shoulder I hear the chirping of a bird and feel the cool island breeze floating in my front door.
My morning started off wonderful, waking my sleepy headed soldier. Watching him do is daily rituals. It never gets old and he's just as handsome and sexy as the day I met him. I doubt I ever get tired of looking at my husband. I'm a lucky woman.
He left for PT and I was laying on our bed, his side of course. MY morning ritual. When he gets up, I roll over into his spot. It's comforting and it smells like him. Anyways, I was just being lazy watching tv when I got a text. I grabbed my phone and to my surprise a text from my non texting husband. "I love you. Thank you for all you do for me." Awwww. This simple text made my entire day. It's the small things like this that make being in love so beautiful and awesome. HE is the breath of MY life.
I came downstairs, opened the front door. (scared the kid walking down the sidewalk, I should open it with less force I suppose. lol) It's so peaceful and beautiful outside. I have a perfect life. I know, I know it's not really perfect. It is however, perfect for me.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day.