Monday, September 27, 2010

Nothing with a lot of something

It's now 1:40am and I'm wide awake, still. Tomorrow Beau will leave for work and not return for two weeks. I cannot stress enough just how much this fact sucks. I'm sure some people think that is a small amount of time to be away from your husband to me it might as well be a lifetime. I love Beau and any time away is too much. I guess after the last 15 month deployment I'm a little more than a lot stingy with my husband. [if that made sense]

We spent the entire weekend together, not that we don't every other weekend but this weekend we just hung out together and did a whole lot of nothing. The kind of nothing that had a lot of something in it. I'm not going to fill this blog up with sappy, sloppy love filled emotions. Or rather I'll try not to...

My lovely SJ had a date tonight. He came by to pick her up, came in the house like he owned the joint. My kind of guy. I liked him instantly. He was quick witted and a good sense of humor. I told Beau and reminded myself, NOT to get attached. Chances are he'll never get the chance to pick up SJ again. We'll see.

Interesting, Beau is sound asleep but has the hiccups. Ok, not asleep now. I woke him up asking if he needed something to drink. Whew! Some BIG hiccups.

Ok, gonna go Pogo!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic