Friday, October 29, 2010

Beau's Witch

I'm in THE best mood, EVER. I woke up with a smile, well went to bed with one too. (nothing X rated, just happy)

I can't wait for Beau to walk through the door and make my day. Yeah I just seen him at lunch time but, I love him and want to just look at him. ;)

It's Halloween weekend, cannot wait to see all the lil trick or treaters out and about. I love living where I can hand out candy. I'm thinking about dressing up, not sure yet. Nothing scary, it'd scare ME! lol I miss my kids dressing up, though they didn't get to a lot growing up because of other peoples beliefs splattering themselves onto me. If I could go back and change things, the things I let other people do to me, I would so in a heartbeat. Ugh! BOO on them! lol



Well, I hope everyone has a safe and a fun filled Halloween. I know I will!
Ciao for now!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic