Saturday, October 30, 2010

That's 2

If I didn't know I loved my husband, I do now...

Beau dips. Nasty, gross, disgusting, stinky snuff. What's worse than the actual "snuff" is spit bottles. There is nothing worse. He spits in bottles, like soda or water bottles. When there isn't any around, he's not picky, he'll spit in ANYTHING. After a little, or not so little incident last summer I've been very leery about what I drink out of. Because I picked up what I thought was a nice cold Sonic drink and took a sip only to spew fort the nasty grossest thing ever to be put in my mouth. I'm not even going to say it, you KNOW. There was an all out, no holds bar, Jody fit thereafter. I mean, wouldn't YOU???

Having said all that, you'd think that it wouldn't ever, never, ever happen again. So you'd think. I was drinking out of a Diet Dr Pepper can and set it on the island in the kitchen. After a movie, I noticed he'd been spitting into a Diet Dr Pepper can. I went to the kitchen, there set my can of Diet DP, I picked it up slowly and gave him the evil eye and asked before putting it to my lips, "Did you spit in this??" He said no. Ok.

I did a few things around the house, I'm not sure how long in between me asking him about my can of Diet DP and the moment I came back to the island. But I can tell you not quite long enough. I picked up my soda, and as it hit my lips I smelled "snuff" but it was too late, it hit my mouth and just as quickly came out!!!! I honestly didn't have time to be sick, I was instantly P I S S E D!!!!!! And of course you're wondering what Beau Prine was doing....

Laughing. After I left the kitchen sink doing my best not to throw up, I looked back and seen him bent over it. I looked harder, the ass was LAUGHING. Oh no, nu huh, no freakin' way! I ever so calmly said to the a-hole, "I'm glad you find this so f***ing funny!" Spun around and stormed away not so quietly. Marched my butt up the stairs, all freakin' 15 of them with a heavy foot. I SLAMMED the bedroom door and as it shut I locked it. Went back and pushed the lock in even harder for good measure. (I'm sure the door didn't realize I was taking out my anger on its lock but it sure felt good to me!)

In the bathroom I go to brush my teeth a couple of times, I even thought about scrubbing the toilet with his toothbrush but it made me almost gag. Naw, another day another pissy fit. I hear a knock knock on the bedroom door. "Go away!" "No." "GO AWAY!!!!!!!!" "No."

I turn the tv on, a lil louder than need be. But being the nosy butt that I am, I couldn't help but wonder if he was still out there, if so what was he doing?? I ease over to the door, open it ever so slowly. To my surprise my husband sitting in the floor right outside the bedroom door. He was unlacing his combat boots, looking up at me with humor in his eyes. I couldn't help it. I got tickled. So of course I slam the door shut and plopped on the bed. He came in laughing saying he was sorry. Well, I don't know about you but when I get an apology I want it without laughter! I couldn't help my weak self, I started laughing too.

There was some good to come out of this horrible event. There is a new rule, no more spit bottles or cans in the house. Period. (we'll see)

It's really love if you can forgive something so horrible in such a short time. He's one lucky man.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic