I love text messages. I think I love them more than my beloved Facebook. One of my favorite people in all the world is Kristel. She's one of those friends that's non-judgmental. I'm not sure if she approves of everything I do or not, she's just there to support me whatever I choose to do. I love that about her so much that I've tried to be more like her and to be honest, I like how it feels.
I've cut out those people who were friends when they had time or the inclination to be a friend. No, I want a REAL friend that's always there. Through thick and thin. The good and the bad. There has been times when I've looked around for my so called friends and there was nobody. It was always me reaching out, making the effort. I guess our lifestyles (which is so funny to me) weren't the same. So I was dumped for someone that fitted their "need" in a more fitting manner.
Oh, and about said friend. It's so amusing to me that they try so hard to be something they are not, nor ever will be and just can't accept their own self the way they are and they go through this life trying to get everyones approval they're missing out on L I F E. I use to live a pretend life, not for my own sake but rather others. But this particular friend lives a lie to make herself look like something she's not. I didn't know how to react or how to feel when I was told last week that this person is being a snob to other people and that she doesn't even know what her own husband is doing behind her back. That people are feeling sorry for her, laughing at her and wondering why the heck she's so blind. I don't know that she is blind. I think she just doesnt want people to know that she and her oh so perfect life isn't that perfect after all. I don't have pity for her. Because I believe in KARMA. You can't go through this life acting better or having a holier than thou attitude and it not come back and bite you in the ASS. It never even dawned on me to pray for her until I just wrote this. I guess that's what God wants me to do so I'll do it. But trust me I'll will continue this talk with Him so He might show me the why.
Whew, that is not what I got on here to blog about. I'm really not sure where that came from. But there it is.
My awesome husband just text me an "I love you", its simple things like that, that make me love him a lil bit more than I did before I received that text. I may not be perfect, my husband and kids may not be perfect but thank God we don't act like we are. What you see is exactly what you get. We don't act a certain way in front of certain people and then another in front of other people. Take us as we are or don't take us at all. I have never been one of those mom's that doesn't see my childrens faults. I know them all to well, while others want to talk shit about my daughter behind her back, know this. When you live in a small town, it ALWAYS comes back to the person you're talking about. And when your daughter is much younger than mine and doing some of the same things, how dare you even speak my daughters name. Think about it people. You reap what you sow. ;)
Now, my Ranger game is about over so I'm going to go give it my full attention.
Ciao!