I haven't slept good for a solid week. Last weekend Beau and Brody changed my bedroom around, my bed is in a entirely new spot. Could it be my body and mind like my bed in its original spot? I've not stopped taking my new best friend, sleep aide. The bed position is the only thing that has changed. Quite odd.
It's SUNDAY! Which means that it's closer to my beloved Thanksgiving day. I'm going to the grocery store this morning as soon as it opens up for the things I've forgotten for my feast. I tried to make my Thanksgiving menu simple. Traditional foods of course but seems like I remember 'one more thing' to be added. It's getting ridiculous now. Fabulously ridiculous!
I'm rearranging the entire first floor of my house to get my Christmas tree exactly where I want it. The guys think I'm crazy but I think I'm genus. Actually, I know I'm genus dudes! Thanksgiving day cannot get here soon enough. I've played it out in my head a million times, planned and re-planned the whole day. I'm cooking the day before as well, I need a bigger kitchen for sure. With at least two ovens. Seriously will be in cooking heaven.
My wonderful husband bought me a Yankee Christmas candle, it smells wonderful. I lit it yesterday and it made the whole first floor smell delicious! Beau can be so thoughtful sometimes. He knew I was ready to put my Christmas things out, I guess he thought this would calm my Christmas decorating craziness down a notch. (it did, I was so impressed with his thoughtfulness)
Well, it's time to get dressed and see what goodies the commissary has in store for me today.
Aloha!
