Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Black Friday

The closer it gets to Thanksgiving the more excited I am. Not just because I get to overeat but because I am putting up my Christmas tree that night and decorate my house. THIS my friends is the day I look forward to all year long.

Christmas songs will fill the air along with the scents of my Christmas candles. I seriously love this time of the year. It's not about gifts its all about the meaning and how giving makes you feel. We decided not to spend a whole lot of money on Christmas this year because we're trying to save for something else. BUT, all good plans are soon forgotten. Plus, Black Friday will be here soon and I'll be in line at the doors! lol Beau doesn't have to work so guess who's being dragged along for his first encounter with Black Friday. I kinda, sorta dread it. I mean I don't want to be interrupted as I shop and I have a sneaky suspicion that a fair bit of my time will be growling at Beau for growling and mean mugging other people. He's a natural mean mugger. Everyone, at his work, Sally Jo's work, my friends all ask why he's mad or is he really mean? It's quite funny, there's not a mean bone in his body. (well....)

Anyways, I'm prepared. I'm happy. I'm excited. I'm ready now! I'm pretty sure it'll be a day I won't forget. I'm even excited for the sales papers to come out this Friday. WooflippinHoo!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic