Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was awesome. Definitely one of the two best Thanksgivings I've ever had. The other being the last Thanksgiving after Beau came home from 15 months in Iraq.

We had a house full of people. Some I didn't know, some I've grown to care a lot about and my precious family. Lots of stories, lots of laughs and lots of being thankful.

I may have cooked a great dinner, yeah it was great, but I give all the praise to my husband for making it all happen.

I was once again reminded that I have the best family in all the world. (didn't say perfect) My kids and husband can't be beat. I have the best friends in all the world too. I love them each in different ways but wouldn't know what to do without each of them. I have a lot to be thankful for. I give God all the glory for the blessing he bestows upon me and my family.

From a thankful heart...
Jolene

Image and video hosting by TinyPic