It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! I'm so excited. My tree is up and the house is decorated. My favorite Yankee Christmas candle is burning. It's kind of funny though, this is my first Christmas in Hawaii. I thought when we first moved here I'd do a Hawaiian Christmas but missing home and traditions made me decide to do our traditional Christmas.
I have to say, I thought Christmas spirit would be different here for some reason. Happily, I was wrong. I have lights out on my Hibiscus hedge and as I was admiring them I seen neighbors out putting out their Christmas lights. I felt like a kid. Excitement filled me! I put on a jacket, yes it was a tad bit nippy, and walked down two blocks looking at the Christmas decorations. I cannot wait til everyone has theirs up. I can see work in progress, every day another house is done. Boy oh boy it's going to be a good Christmas! lol
I have presents to wrap but thats my least favorite thing to do at Christmas. Sally Jo has wrapped the ones that are done. I don't know what I'd do without my lil helper.
Well, time to cuddle with Beau on the couch and watch some old movies. (ready for some Christmas movies!)
xoxox
