Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fun night bowling

Woowee! Oh what a night. It's 1:55pm and we're just now recovering. Some quicker than others.

We went bowling with Sally Jo and her boyfriend, Daniel. We thought it'd be a good way to get to know him better. He's been over a lot but we've always watched movies and not a lot of conversation. WELL...we know him a lot better now. Four pitchers of beer and a heaping bowl of my homemade chili later.

The guys were drinking their beer. Sally Jo and myself sipping on our Diet Dr Pepper, like good girls. We girls were bowling good, for us anyways. The men were bowling like pros. Literally. They've both been on bowling leagues and about to be on another one. (nerds) So as the beer was gulped down the conversation got funny(er). There was dancing. Not just victory dances but just dancing in general. These white boys cannot dance but it didn't stop them. A lot of high fiving went on. Not just in our group but the poor guys next to us. Ah it was hilarious! Sally Jo is usually picky about her hair. Especially about it not being touched or messed up. This poor girls hair was flat as a piece of paper on the floor by the end of the night. Daniel would hold her and "pet the rabbit'', you have no idea just how funny this was. I think the men bonded. Plans were made between them. (Golf. Turns out the both love to get drunk and play golf.) Somewhere during the night Beau pulled his daughter to the side and said, "Keep HIM!" ha ha

Normally if we like a guy she'll break up with him within a months time. But I think this one will be around a lil longer. Well, as long as the Army will allow. He's in the Army as well. Infantry. Which means a lot of deployments. But we'll see where this will go. I'm not getting my hopes up or getting too attached.

So I drove my drunk husband home. He was in such a good mood. I had to calm him down quite a bit, especially after he was 'dirty' dancing up against me. Ah the embarrassment. Too funny to even care really. We get home and walking up the sidewalk in the back yard he decides he better just go straight to bed, that I don't have to cook him spaghetti after all. (like I was) He gets upstairs, after a few missed steps. By the time we reach the bedroom I'm wore out! lol

To make a long, gross story short....it was a very eventful night in our bathroom. I thank my daughter for having a stomach made of steel. Because I was useless. The smell alone will make me puke too. No sense in two people throwing up! Oh I took pictures of it all, except the actual throwing up. It was a LONG night and I'm still tired.

But it was a very fun night and found out I really like Daniel. And I found out that I can't sleep in the same bed with a man who smells of vomit. Cannot.

I think it'll be a lazy day at home today. Recovery. lol
Blog at you later.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic