Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pain in my ass

I've never been in this kind of pain in my life! I'm not exaggerating by no means.

I've been walking every night here on post at one of the tracks. But tonight I wore flip flops because I'm apparently stupid. It's a half mile track. I could only walk a mile in flip flops. My shins were killing me. Ok, Beau and I stop at a mile. Not a big deal, I walk every day. This isn't going to knock me off my routine.

We decide to go to the PX and walk around and go to Subway for supper. As we was walking around my ass cheek begins to hurt. Not bad but enough to get my attention. We are standing still looking at the E readers. Bam! Full blown pain in my ass. (cheek) Like deep in the muscle. I think I should walk around, walk it off. The more I walked the worse it got. Beau didn't seem to worried or interested. I'm almost in tears. Again I tell him and he says, 'Yeah I've had that happen to me before, remember?'....what??? No. This is some rare form of pain in the ass. I freakin' hurt. I'm instantly pissy. I don't know about anyone else but when I'm in that kind of pain I'm not nice. I wanted to get the HELL outta there and perhaps to the ER. Nevermind the embarrassment of having to tell the soldier, who would have had to do the pre-screening, that my ass hurt. Something had to happen.

I was having to pretend to be interested in, really I kinda was, the story about a sale the lady in front of me was telling me. HURRRRRRY for heaven sake. Pay and GO. I was imploding big time. But while standing there it really eased up. Noticeably. I look at Beau and whisper it to him. You'd think I'd seen a look of relief. Nothing. This is the man whom I nursed back to health JUST last night and today. Ungrateful male.

(But he did buy me an E reader for my stocking stuffer! Wi-Fi and loaded with lots of goodies! I'm so spoiled!!)

We get home and settled in, got comfy on the couch. I was telling Beau I was happy my ass was feeling better. My son was looking uncomfortable. Ah, I love it. I finally tell him about the pain and the lil turd had the nerve to say, 'Yeah, I've had those before.' What??? I said you and your dad can just keep your lil stories of ass pains to yourself because they cannot compare to what I just went through. Needless to say, I never want to experience that ever again. I can now say I've had a pain in my ass and it be truthful. lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic