Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm blessed

Christmas was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better one.

Our celebrations really started the day of my birthday, the 23rd. My family is so good to me. I won't go into all of what they gave me because that is the least important to me. The fact that they took time and put forth the effort to make that day special for me. I was showered with love, gifts and a day to remember.

Christmas Eve was beyond fun and Christmas day was perfect. I loved that my house was full and full of laughter and life. Sally Jo and Daniel helped me cook. You learn a lot about a person in a kitchen. I learned that my daughter is not just entertaining but a truly a wonderful person, inside and out. I love my daughter.

Beau had 5 days off and I enjoyed every single one of those days. He's got a 4 day starting Thursday. I'm a happy wife. His birthday is Saturday. So we're going to have a huge BBQ to celebrate New Years and his birthday. Lots of friends and lots of fun. I cannot wait!

I'm so blessed with the family God seen fit to give me. I'm blessed to have met new friends that fit into our family so well. I'm blessed to have the life I have. I love it all. Thank you God for the many gifts you give me through out the year.