I've had an awesome day. I didn't do a lot but what I did do meant a lot.
I'm waiting ever so patiently for my husband to get home from work. And then my lovely daughter to get home from work. I like it when all my favorite people are in one place. Tonight Sally Jo's boyfriend is coming over. I think we're going to drag out Taboo and see how he does. It's our favorite family game and had to say goodbye to our old edition for the brand new one. (I was actually excited about this) We'll see how is patiences hold up with Sally Jo as his partner. lol God help his peace of mind.
I just mopped the floors, the whole downstairs! I'm a little bit tired. You'd think I'd be in better shape than this! But I love the smell and the feel of nice clean floors under my feet. I'm so weird I know.
Well, I think I'll go make my hubbaroo some homemade chocolate chip cookies. I may not be able to eat them but I still love making them for my family.
Aloha!
