Ah if I have said it once I've said it one hundred times, living with Beau is never boring. I've done so many things I never thought I'd do, places I never thought I'd get to go. It's been one amazing adventure being Beau Prine's wife.
Today at lunch Beau and I were cuddling on the couch watching TV and he says to me, "Oh by the way....."
Ok, usually when I hear that phrase (from him) I know I should prepare myself mentally.
"Oh by the way, when I get back from my mission I have to go to Florida to a class. You wanna go?"
Do I wanna go??? Heck YES I want to go. I've never been to Florida and I know that while he's busy working that I'm going to be shopping! I'm so excited. Already wondering what I'm going to pack and kinda dreading that 9 hour flight.
He knew I'd want to go. It was his way of surprising me with a trip. I don't even know where in Florida it is we're going. I'M EXCITED, did I mention that??
Life is so good.
