Friday, January 28, 2011

Bah and then Ahhhh

The Bah...
So yesterday I was hurt and disappointed, mostly disappointed in a select group of people. I wrote a blog about my thoughts on the matter. {More like a mini novel.} I felt better as my fingers tapped their way across the keyboard letting emotion after emotion flow and empty out onto the page. Just now I deleted it. It was for my own benefit and I didn't see where it'd serve any purpose in the cold harsh light of reality. I feel good about my decision to delete. If you read it and was hurt by what I said, then it was more than likely about you. I make no apologies for what I wrote, it was my thoughts and my emotions on my blog. Don't like it? Then straighten up your act or stay off my blog. I don't really care. That burden was lifted after I laid down in my comfy bed and cuddled up against the dog who was cuddled against my husband. It's funny how things don't seem that bad when you're in the company of the people who truly love and care about you. So pooh on you, yeah you the people who had me in an emotional whirlwind.

The Ahhh...
I'm ready for the sun to shine tomorrow. I've got things to do. Ok, I've got one thing to do. And that is going to the beach. {applause}{yay's}{a couple of woohoo's}{one big long sigh of contentment} My lovely daughter will be accompanying me on this beach adventure. We plan to get up early, plan...hahaha, pack a beach bag, {a minimum of 4 beach towels, 1 bottle of this hawaiian blend of something something tanning lotion, 1 bottle of spray on sunblock, bottles of water, Ipods, a novel, extra pair of sunglasses, fruit of choice, and camera} kiss the dog and bid her farewell for a few hours. Which makes for another day in paradise.

Aloha!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic