Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A chaotic home is a happy home

When in my home for more than five minutes chances are you'll have shook your head in disbelief at least once. You'll have probably laughed in the first ten minutes. By the time you've been in my home for thirty minutes {or less} you're at complete ease and feel at home. I guarantee it.

You're forced to wait on yourself, I'm not a maid. At some point you will join in the slinging of crap talk, insults, and name calling. It's infectious I've decided. You'll put your glass of whatever you're drinking on my beloved 'coffee table/trunk' and get yelled at for it. You'll be sweetly told to take off your shoes the next time you enter the house. {second time isn't so sweet} You'll watch sports. You'll argue over what to watch next on TV. Unfortunately and for some unknown reason if you're a male you will take a crap in one of my bathrooms. {I'm not even comfortable doing that in my parents home.} Wii is usually involved in the duration of any visit. Also if you're a male a nap usually takes place. You might be startled at the first yell but eventually you'll be yelling too. {for various reasons} If you say God's name in vain you'll never hear the end of it. More than likely a religious or political debate will come out of nowhere. You'll learn that I'm always right. You'll feel love. You will leave with a full stomach and a happy heart. {if you leave. some stay.}

A chaotic home is a happy home. That's my home. Our home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic