Thursday, January 6, 2011

Early morning blog

There's nothing like starting a day with cleaning up dog poop. I couldn't be upset though, she waited until we was downstairs, she just couldn't hold it. She hauled her butt right back upstairs to hide behind Beau. lol It was kinda sad.

I hope that is no indicator of how my day is going to be. Who likes a shitty day? Not this chick.

I'm thinking there is no way to avoid going to see my doctor. I've had an ear ache for almost a week now. I'm not sure how this came to be but I do know it's not going away. Bah. I have to go get some more lab work done, might as well visit the o' doc. He's quite the character. Nothing like Army doctors.

My day looks to be a slow and lazy day. I've no plans, no plans of making plans either. Other than our normal bowling night. Which is so funny to me. For a person who had never bowled a game in her life before, I'm sure addicted to it. Not that great at it either. It's just a fun family thing to do. As far as I know I'm not being drug to some Army thingamabob. I never know though.

Brody was up and gone before 4am this morning. Doing something with his Army recruiter. I don't think I'd go on hikes or jumping into lagoons if I didn't have to that early in the morning. Men, I've decided are silly. Beau has left for PT. It's just Kiki and I up and about. Sally Jo is snoozin' away. No telling when she even went to bed. Ah to be 20 again.

Speaking of lil miss SJ, she has decided to let her latest boyfriend go. She still likes him as a human being but not as a boyfriend. I think it broke his heart a little, probably only bruised it. Her decision to move on was based on him having a lot of emotional issues, a lot of soldier problems, and a touch of clinging. She felt, and I have to agree though I really like him, she wasn't ready to deal with all his issues. SJ is definitely not able to handle someone else's baggage. She can barely carry her own small carry-on. It was really hard on her to make that choice. I was proud to see she had some compassion about it all. Before she was more heartless with break ups. She's so young, I really hate to see her in a serious relationship anyway. If I could change things about my own life, I'd not have gotten married so young. At 18 you don't know crap about anything much less dealing with another persons crap on top of your own. {nice words of wisdom huh?} But Daniel needs to deal with his problems himself and no rely on another person to be the fix for him. It was doomed to begin with. I'm glad she was able to see it sooner rather than later.

I am thinking about going back upstairs and climbing back into bed. Snuggling in on Beau's side. {which is still the middle} I love smelling his pillow. Smells just like him. Yummy. He was in such a good mood when he woke up this morning. It was cute.

Ciao for now. Probably be blogging later.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic