Thursday, January 20, 2011

Headlines

I don't know how many times you can trip over a small dog but it looks like life has put me to the test. Kiki will be the death of me. Literally. I can see the headlines now: Housewife dies from injuries due to chasing her small dog.

In other news, I've managed to stay awake since 5am. It's kind of hard to sleep when you have a daughter getting dressed for college and she's using my bathroom, my make up, my flat iron, my hairspray, my everything. The odd part is that she has her own bathroom and her own everything I've got. Why is my stuff so much better than hers?

Speaking of Sally Jo, aka Princess, she has an interview today at 2 for another job. {it's on post too} I hope she gets it. The job she has now is driving her insane. And everyone knows an unhappy Sally Jo is an unhappy everybody. Hopefully she'll start to like the human race again when she quits. One can hope.

Her dislike for mankind started out slow, back in Ft Sill's PX. It was old retired Army men first. Then old ladies. Army wives made a flaming leap into her hot pan of dislike. Crying kids and babies made the list. Suddenly all children were not liked, crying or not. She decided she didn't like teenagers, especially the female version. And at last all of humans outside her love zone were put on the do not like list.

We were at an Army family day function not so long ago. A single soldier had his young daughter with him. {perhaps 2-3 yr old} He kept following Sally Jo around, trying his best to get her attention. Little did he know of her dislike of small children. At one point the child came near Sally Jo and she literally, physically withdrew her arms and legs to avoid touching the child. I swear she sucked her limbs right into her body. So yeah, I shamed her to high heaven and back and she felt a tinge of guilt. It didn't last long. All this dislike because of her job at the PX. Customer Service. {It's amusing to me}

It's breakfast time and I need my morning oatmeal. I'll blog atcha later!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic