Monday, January 3, 2011

Late night thoughts

I'm grateful for what I have and what I don't have. I'm blessed beyond anyones imagination. There's no limit to the love that flows from my heart. I have been favored by God. He has blessed me. My whole being sends wave after wave of 'thank you's' towards the heavens, right into His lap.

Life is always changing. Mine seems to be whirlwinds on some days. On others it seems to be at a standstill. I'm not the same person I was a month ago, nor will I be the same person the month ahead. I've only just figured this out. I learn as I grow and as I go. Ever changing. I've made a promise to myself to be a kinder, gentler person in my months and years to come. I don't have to give up my beliefs or morals to be more understanding or compassionate. I realize I'm not being judgmental for disagreeing with the way of the world. I'm no better, no worse than others. I am accountable for me. What people do, say and be is for them to decide. I'm me. You're you. I like that. I'm sorry for ever being harsh in my opinions and for not finding a kinder way of letting them flow out of my mouth and fingers.

Feeling content is priceless.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic