Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monday Night No Sleep Blues

Day two of not sleeping normal. Well, I suppose depending on your definition of 'normal' but mine is asleep by midnight. I adore thee sleep, why must you play hard to get?

I've used this time of non sleeping to bond with the dog. {Kiki} And to play on the computer. A great time killer and I'm sure brain cell destroyer. I snoop around blogs. I pilfer through YouTube. Random tinkle breaks. {For me and Kiki} A few glances over my shoulder towards the fridge. Thoughts of reading a book. You know one of those many books waiting to be read, the ones I just had to have. Not to mention the numerous books on my brand spankin' new nifty Reader that Santa so lovingly gave to me. {Ooooh that Santa sure is HOT!} My will power to not snack weakens with every passing hour. I'm only human. Sleep? C'mere will ya?

My buddy, my pal has finally passed out. Kiki, after many trips around the house snoopin', made a few circles around her blankie before finding that right spot to fall asleep on. I wonder if that circling ritual would work for me...
{It'd be worth finding out to have Beau wake up to THAT}


Speaking of that certain devil. We use to share a Facebook account. It was one of those brilliant ideas. Right....I mean, his friends? Really? Blah. Anyway, when we were of the one Facebook tribe I connected MY Twitter to the said shared FB. Smart huh? Like a lot of things in my life, seemed good at the time. Moving forward to present time: I have my very own FB account and left him with the old, cluttered up FB. And last night in my non sleep daze I decided to Twitter, or should I say 'Tweet'? I'm not too clear on the whole Twitter etiquette. Back to the story....
I was just Tweeting/Twittering away. Girly things no less. Lovey dovey smoochy smooch girly crap.

You know where it went, don't you? Beau's Facebook. Bahahahahaha! Words can't describe the humor I found in this. {It looked like HE was the one Tweetin'} After I was done Tweetin' it up, I sashayed on over to FB to see what I could get into there. Low and behold, Beau Prine Tweeting. Of course there was comments. It was hilarious. I finally got around to deleting it all off his FB. Talk about the giggling going on up in here! Thankfully my baby has a good sense of humor.

I'm going to go circle around the bed a couple of times and see if I can't find a promise of a good nights sleep. Tomorrow holds a few interesting things for me, one for sure is: I'm going to get lost. My first time to drive across the island by myself. Sounds simple. We'll see. I need sleep to have a sound mind.

G'night world.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic