Yesterday we was in the car, Beau and I, and I ask where are we going. He said, you'll see when we get there. I settled back into my seat just waiting to see where this man was taking me.
We drove around by North Shore going past the pineapple fields. It's beautiful. Pineapples on one side. Kona coffee beans on the other. Talk about aroma therapy. You see the sky meet the ocean. There's nothing, that I've seen, as beautiful as that. He takes me to new places I'd never been. One being Ka'ena Point. Its the the westernmost tip on O'ahu. The road literally ends there.
We got out and of course I start snapping pictures and even record a video or two. There's no surfing going on here. It's too rough and has too many coral reefs. Words cannot describe what I saw. It's one of those things, like the Redwoods that you have to see in person to appreciate. It makes you feel so small when you're looking out at the big ocean and the huge waves crashing in. God is an awesome decorator. Who could imagine to create something so grand and so beautiful? Thanks to the Almighty for giving us all the beauty earth has to offer.
It was 4:30 before we got back to post. Just in time to pick up our ever so lovely daughter from work. Brody was still out & about and hanging out with his new Hawaiian friends. He's beginning to pick up 'pigeon' and its quite cute. I helped Beau with his mid terms {which had to be re-taken, thankful his teacher let him} and then we ate a late supper. Watched a movie as a family and had a nice evening.
My life is simple but its a full simple life. It has purpose. I love it all.
