Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Tuesday thus far

My Tuesday so far is quiet. Brody was up and out of the house before I even opened one eye. Received a simple text from him saying, "I left love you." I guess I should be thankful I even got that! He'll be 19 next month and I don't like it. One of my friends was complaining about her 'terrible two' yr old. I told her that my 'terrible two' year old will be leaving for boot camp in less than two months. I'd go back to those two yr old days in a heartbeat.

The lovely Sally Jo started her first semester at the University of Hawaii today. Proud parent moment. She's changed her major to business technology. {I think that's it} Hopefully this will be the last time she changes it. She was nervous about starting a new college. She looked so cute this morning. I said can I take your picture. I just got the rolled eyes and a sigh. I know, I know she's not in kindergarten but I like to document things in picture. Can't wait to hear all about her first day.

Beau left something on in the jeep and it won't start. So Brody has one car, Sally Jo needed my car to go to school. Beau had to be taken by his daughter to work and be dropped off. Ah. This is cute to me. He didn't mind at all. Plus it was his own fault the jeep wouldn't start. He would be driven to work and dropped every day if he could. He loves quality time with his family. He will text me to bring him a energy drink to work just so he can see me. {We see each other a lot during the day.} I don't know who its going to be tougher on when he leaves out for his mission. Him or myself. I love being loved by that man.

Kiki is sleeping on her blanket by my feet. When Beau isn't home she's forced to be my buddy. I get the feeling she thinks "she'll do til dad gets home." She's one spoiled dog that thinks she's human. I've never seen a dog love someone so much as she does Beau. The kids and I laugh at her trying to get his attention. The TV usually wins but not because she doesn't try.

And now I guess I'll clean up my kitchen from the breakfast mess. {Oatmeal and banana} Thinking about mopping but will probably wait til later. I have to stretch things out so I will have something to do later. This being a housewife takes a lot out of a gal. :) Beau tells me I'm a spoiled housewife and I agree. And I love it.

Ciao for now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic