Thursday, February 3, 2011

Divorce?

This morning I remembered that last night in a medicated daze I told Beau I wanted a divorce, he laughed. Simply said, "No." This morning I asked him about it and apologized. He just chuckled and said I was a roll last night. I didn't want to know what he meant so I didn't asked and honestly, I was a little embarrassed. I snuggled deeper into the two inches of blanket I had. I am very sensitive to medicine. {I took Tylenol PM for cramps} I love Beau very much and he's stuck with me. :) I'm pretty sure this won't be the last I hear about it.

So it will just be me and Kiki today. Brody is off with his recruiter doing something adventurous. Sally Jo has classes. Beau work. {he's teaching combatives this morning. he'll be sore. hehe}
I don't know what I'll do with myself. The house work is basically done. One load of laundry is all thats left. I think I'll grab a book, snuggle into my comfy blanket and catch up on my reading.

Yeah, that's what I'll do...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic