Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hobby or addiction?

I have an addicting personality. I have replaced junk food for the love of Hangman and Casino City. Dorky. I know. I could spend a good hour on my Blackberry playing Hangman. {and have} I could also waste a whole lot of time playing Casino City. {and have}

Well as of last night you can add scrap booking to my list of addictions. It took me a fair amount of time just to get 'set up'. I cleared off the dinning room table. It's now my craft table. We never use it anyway, why not. Not only did I spend too much time organizing but started a 'wish list' for supplies, some kind of organization getup to store my goodies in, and really a craft room of my own. {Brody IS leaving for basic in a few weeks....}

I have had scrap booking materials for a while now, since 2009 to be exact. I've got Hawaii themed goodies. {with matching scrap book itself} I've Army themed goodies, also with a very nice Army scrap book. All waiting to be utilized. I went to Wal Mart and bought more goodies even. I set up shop and went to work.

I got one page done with three pictures on it. It took me at least 30 minutes to do that one page. Its not as simple as it looks. {for me anyway} It turned out really cute. I won't let myself get started on it today. I'll wait til tonight when everyone is sleeping. I admit that I don't like 'help'. I'm a greedy bitch. I want to do it myself. =) {geeze, i need to dust off my halo}

I needed a more productive time killer. Ta-da. Scrap booking.
Peace. Love. &. Salad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic