Whew! Sweeping and mopping the entire house kicked my ass this morning. I broke a sweat! I think my body is telling me to go to the gym! But I guess the 'mop workout' will have to do for today. Good news: laundry is done! My least liked chore.
I have a couple of movies and more than a couple of good books calling my name today. Its a beautiful day. The windows and doors are open, a nice cool breeze flowing in. Ahh...life is good as it ever was. Finally the sun has peeked out and the rain clouds have disappeared. This means my toes are going to be in the water and my ass in the sand today.
We went to the NEX last night and I caved. I bought my first pair of 'high heel' flip flops. If you can't beat em', join em' is what I always say. {not really but I really thought I needed these flip flops} I'm a good two inches taller. I would know because I've been wearing them around the house this morning. Even thought about mopping in them. haha {true story} Also bought another pair of walking shoes. What can I say, I love shoes.
My rockin' husband bought me a bottle of wine I've been after and couldn't find. {excited} He's such a thoughtful man. I'm a lucky gal.
I haven't even put it in the fridge to chill. Its just so dang cute! I hear its yummy too. They make a Chardonnay that I want too. Ooo la la!
{I'm adding a link to the Mad Housewife website.Go check it out!}
http://www.madhousewifecellars.com/index.html
Well, I think I'm gonna go watch a movie or perhaps a nap. =) I know, I'm a lazy housewife!
Peace. Love. &. Good Wine.
