Two of my favorite things. Beau & Kiki.

House is clean. Last load of laundry is in the washer. Lunch was Laughing Cow and wheat crackers topped with pepperoni. {its delicious} And a glass of unsweetened tea. Oh! I have my floors to mop but am waiting patiently for Beau to get home for lunch and to leave before doing it.
Other than I'm done for the day. {I could go put up laundry thats sitting in a couple of baskets in my room but naww} Its a beautiful day and the sun is shining. That makes for a awesome day at the beach. Hurry Sally Jo hurry home!!
I had a fantastic weekend. Date night with my husband. I sweet talked him into seeing Tangled with me. He loves me THAT much. Its the sweetest, cutest Disney movie I've seen in a long time. My next favorite to Beauty and The Beast. Beau even chuckled and agreed it was a good cartoon. I even had tears come to my eyes. I can't wait to own it.
Now all I need is my husband!
