Today has been awesome. I went to see my nutritionist and will officially start the "One Cup" diet tomorrow. Which means literally eating only one cup meals. {but can eat every two hours if i want} I also got an appointment with the psych dr. They have to make sure I'm not crazy. haha I hope I can fool em'.
OH! Lost another 3 lbs. {in one week} Not going to lie, did a lil happy dance!
Went to the beach and then when I got there it started raining. It was a cold rain too. Got back in my car and drove down to North Shore. I love it down there. So many cute lil shops. I could so live down there.
Not much longer until the Great Aloha Race. I cannot believe I'm going to do it! First one EVER. And already looking for more to enter. I'm excited and ready to go!
Another note of interest: I broke my Blackberry. My precious pink Blackberry! Pavement and Blackberrys don't mix. I can text and go online. I just can't call or receive calls. Well, I can but I can't hear or people can't hear me. Sucks. But good news, I was already going to get a new phone. I just don't know if I want the Droid X or the new Iphone. I really don't like choices. {rightttttttt} ;)
So my life is great. The people in my life are great. Alls right with my world.
Peace Love and Pineapple Juice!
