Thursday, March 10, 2011

P I S S E D.

P I S S E D!

I haven't had a reason to be pissed off since I drank from one of Beau's ''spit bottles'' and I have to say I don't like how it makes me feel. I mean I literally want to go physically take care of the source of my pissed offness. {yes, I just made that word up}

Sister in law calls me a bitch a while back. There was more to it but that is the gist of it. The solution was to simply cut her and her drama out of MY life. Not Beau's life, MY life. But seeing how Beau is my husband and that his a loyal human being that meant that he too cut her out of his life. Not because I asked. But pure loyalty. As a matter of fact I BEGGED him to stay in contact because I knew that family well enough to know that I'd be blamed for him not talking to them. I was right.

I get a text message from the SIL this morning saying, "Do I need to get your permission to talk to Beau? Because I've been trying to talk to him and he won't talk to me. I just want to tell him something.''
A: Its not my problem, don't text me.
B: Just don't text me. Ever.

I've ignored every text and phone call from this person yet she keeps on. Do I keep ignoring and be the bigger person? Or do I answer the phone and listen and keep my mouth shut? The truth is if I answer the phone it will not be pleasant on my part. I'm not use to being lied about or called a bitch to my face...well via a phone call. I don't know a single person that is stupid enough to call me a bitch to my face. Not even MY crazy family would dare. Am I really suppose to act like its not a big deal to be lied to, lied about, and called names? In what part of the world is that acceptable? I tried for a long time to keep peace for Beau's sake but I can only take so much. I'm done. You can't keep shittin' on me and me take it. I wasn't built like that.

I still don't know how to handle this. I know I'll keep getting texts messages from her. Its not like me to ignore crap like this but if I confront her it won't do any good. She's not very bright. And it will just keep the drama going. I'm thinking ignore. Beau told me to tell her what I thought. I think it'd just make it drag on....

UGH!!!!!!
Blog at you later when I'm calm.
Love. Peace. &. Oceans apart.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic