Friday, May 13, 2011

protein shakes

Today is the day. I start a full liquid diet for ten days. I'm hoping I survive this and that the people around me make it out alive as well. I'm not making any promises...

So for my tasty breakfast this morning I'm having one Special K Protein Shake. {French Vanilla} It's not that bad. Lunch looks good...Slim Fast. I don't know about all this but the payoff is going to be worth it. Here's to a healthier living!

I sacked up trash this morning, the bathroom trash went into the floor. I'm sure its Karma for making fun of Sally Jo having to sack trash after Brody left for basic. I didn't even cuss or get mad. I'm impressed. {having difficulty swallowing this lovely protein shake} Took the trash out, started laundry and plopped down here to enjoy my breakfast and blog at the same time. {still taste the chewable vitamin, it tastes like my tanning lotion smells...which smells good but doesn't taste that great...but on the bright side, it should be interesting to see what Beau thinks when he kisses me.} After this I'm going to go water my plants and sweep my front porch. I'm totally ignoring two loads {if not more} of clothes piled up on my loveseat. This is a problem for me, I don't mind doing laundry or folding it but the putting it up is the issue. If its not folded I can't put it up....hey, whatever works. The only thing is I can't stand looking at that mess and will be folding it while thinking of ways I can invent a "Jetson" folding clothes machine. {totally sick to my stomach now drinking this, it reminds me when I had to swig down some Milk of Magnesia. I swear to you that my stomach was churning before it even hit my mouth. Word to the wise eat enough fiber that you will never, ever have to use Milk of Magnesia. I don't know what was worse, not going to the bathroom or taking up camp in my bathroom for two days. I did lose a couple of pounds, not my choice of weight lose but might as well have something good come out of something so bad, so very bad}

I'm not sure how I get so off track....

I'm going to make myself walk in daylight hours today. I'm a night walker. Mainly because I like to think of the track as 'my track' and it really irritates me when others are on it. I find at night people realize its mine and stay off of it. Except for the occasional dog walker or an over achiever. During the day or evening it's packed with runners, joggers, power walkers and they WILL run you over. The worse are the determined mama's and their jogging strollers. Look out! They do not mess around. I'm not sure if it's their only time out of their house, getting rid of frustrations or that dead serious about being fit but they mean business! Its safer to be out at night, I can fully justify knocking a man on his tush for attempted rape or murder. {I've never been scared on the track at night, nicely patrolled by our MP's} But I'm not sure you can get away with hitting a mama & her jogging stroller for clipping your heels as she passes you.

Ok, shake is almost gone and so I'm just going to call it done. I can't do that last couple of swallows when its not ice cold. Tummy is not that tough.

Peace. Love. &. Protein Shakes.