Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mornin' Y'all!

Goooood morning! It's not even noon and I've had a great day. = )

I got up & cooked breakfast for my spoiled husband then delivered it to him at work. And people have the nerve to say I'M spoiled. Humph! ;) I actually enjoy doing things for Beau. When I seen his smiling face it completely made my day.
I hadn't 'fixed' my hair or even applied any make up when I took his breakfast to him, I'd put a red bandanna in my wild hair to keep it out of my eyes. Beau chuckled & called me his 1950's housewife. & I felt like one! lol I need to find some cat-eyed sunglasses!

Yesterday was fun & full of sunshine. Sally Jo & I went to the beach. The first time I've been in a long while. I missed it! I didn't even burn!! Woohoo! I enjoyed it so much I'm going back today to soak up some more sunshine & miles of ocean.

And now for my newest addiction....
The series Man vs Food. I love it & I love Adam! If you've never watched it do yourself a favor & watch. It's cute & entertaining. = )

TTFN!
Peace. Love. &. Being Happy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic