Friday, August 12, 2011

Impending Doom

Yesterday I felt an impending doom all day. I couldn't shake it off. It made me feel yucky. I kept waiting for whatever was about to happen to just happen already for heaven sake.

The morning rolled by, nothing. Afternoon burst on the scene, nothing. Evening was well on it's way to being over, still nothing.

I don't get these feelings often but every single time I do, something happens. So I had braced myself all day for the big bang.

I'm happy to report it is now Friday morning and nothing has happen. The hair on the back of my neck is laying back down and the feeling of dread has vanished. I don't know if something happen yesterday to any of my family members or anybody I'm connected with emotionally. Perhaps it's because I didn't start my day off with a prayer, praying for a hedge of protection for those that I love. You can guarantee not another morning will start without it though.

I'm still left wondering though....

Peace. Love. &. Prayer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic