Friday, September 30, 2011

Home Alone!


Home alone. Ahhhhh....

I love my knuckleheads. I love my husband. But oh my, being home alone is lovely. Walking around in an oversized shirt and panties listening to my favorite tunes, you just can't beat this kind of freedom. =)

I've been in lazy mode all day and it's delicious. I did my time on the treadmill and in the laundry room. After that I felt I deserved some ME time. I lounged on the couch for a while, flipping through the channels because I could. After I became bored with that I went to worship the sun for a while. Ok, more than a while. Pretty much the whole afternoon. Only interrupted by Beau at lunch time. So, out of my little pool to whip up some tuna sandwiches for the hubby. I snacked around on the tuna but eh, not feeling it today. I just thought about this, I haven't ate today.

I remember a time when my life revolved around food. To even suggest that I'd forget to eat would raise an eyebrow back in the day.
{just looked down, my floor is in need of a good sweeping...eh}
I did snack on some Lays plain potato chips which happens to be my "go to" snack when feeling yucky. Something about them and peanuts makes my tummy feel better when upset. Go figure.
I guess this means Beau will have to take me out to dinner.

I sweetly asked him to take me to buy groceries tonight after he gets home. He can't say no to this! lol He's such a sweetheart sometimes. SOMETIMES. lolol

I'm listening to Kings of Leon, I'm in love with this band. Haven't listened to them? Do it!! You won't regret it.

Well, I'm going to go find something to do {besides sweep} and wait on my hubbaroo to get home.

Peace. Love. &. TheGoodLife.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic