Very few things in this world stress me out more than a trip to the dentist. It rates high on the list of traumatizing events in this chicks life. Each and every time. There can be no pain, like today, but I sit in that chair nervous as a whore in church. It's stressful to say the least. Glad that is over, at least for a couple of weeks. Already dreading the next visit. Crazy? Probably.
I had a fun night out. We went to dinner with my bestie, Stephanie and her son Nate. I love being around them, they're a lot like my little family. Like the bestie said tonight on a FB comment, we are family. That made me smile.
I'm feeling a lil guilty about not spending more time with my lovely SJ. I could feel something was wrong tonight when she came home. I thought it might be that she felt left out, she works so much that she misses out on going places with the fam. But after talking to her more I think she just needs some mama time. I think I'm going to plan a day for just us girls, I know Steph will be up for it. She needs to get out too. Hell we all do. Well, I just blogged that out. Going to see if they want to plan a girls date. I know it'll make SJ happy.
G'night bloggers.
Peace. Love. &. Family.