Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day!!

I made it to the track today. It felt good to be out in the sunshine. I feel better after I walk, my body and soul benefits from all that air.

Last night we went to watch the lighting of the tree on Generals Loop. It was pretty and we had a blast. Our kids are both grown and doing things so we kidnapped Abby and Bella for a few hours. They enjoyed it. It was chilly so we went to get hot chocolate and drove around to look at the Christmas lights around post. I loved listening to them giggle and talk in the back seat. I miss my kids being young. But I love them at their ages now.

Sally Jo has the day off today so we're just hanging out at the house listening to Christmas music. I love times like these. We both love Frank Sinatra, we were born years too late.

Well, I think I'll go get back into my comfy recliner and watch a Christmas movie with SJ.

Peace. Love. &. Christmas time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic